5 Corringle Cl
FOR SALE $625,000 - $650,000
YOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME IF YOU CAN PULL YOURSELF AWAY FROM THIS OUTDOOR LIVING AREA
The current owner of 5 Corringle Close brought this property because she simply could not go past this outdoor living area, now years later I am sure it will also be one of the main reasons you can also see this house becoming your new home.
Situated in the ever popular “Shores” of Helensvale, this property is so well designed for living.
It’s hard not to make this property all about the outdoor space, it’s simply stunning. There is not only an outdoor dining area but also an outdoor loungeroom. Both of which overlook the inground pool and the grassed area, giving kids - young and old - plenty of room to play around and swim during the summer months and the Queensland heat that has hit us once again.
But this property is not just the outdoor area, it has so much more.
As you enter you have a formal loungeroom to the right, but if you continue to walk past that you will walk right into the heart of the house. This massive room will be where the family is most of the time and includes the open plan kitchen and doorways off to both the outdoor dining area and the outdoor living area. Everything you do in your new home will stem from this room. It is massive.
Living space is what this property is all about but let’s not forget it also has 4 good sized bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a WIR the envy of most. Then of course there is the ensuite and main bathroom. We also have a double remote garage, currently being used as a man cave.
To summarize and make sure I have not left anything out;
* Large 853m2 Block
* Four generous size bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Large and separate air conditioned living areas
* Living areas tiled throughout
* Granite kitchen with quality appliances
* Air conditioning and fully insulated
* Large wrap around undercover outdoor entertainment area
* Private sparkling saltwater pool in a tropical setting
* Double lockup garage plus room for a boat
* Large garden with lawn for the kids & pets to play
* Storage space and garden / tool shed
* Located in a quiet street
* Close to parks, schools, shops and public transport
I really can not put into words how welcoming this property is, I know when it is sold to it’s new family the sellers will have mixed feelings, they will be glad they can now move back down to NSW where their family is, but they will certainly miss the life and the lifestyle they have had here at 5 Corringle Close Helensvale.
Quick Email Form